Shifa COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic
Please click on the available dates listed below to schedule your appointment:
Pfizer Vaccines ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING GROUPS:
- Persons aged 50 years and older
- Health-care, Law Enforcement, Emergency Services,
Child Care, Education, Food & Agriculture Workers
- Public Transit Workers, including airport and commercial airline workers
- Persons experiencing homelessness
- Persons must be 18 years and older to receive the Janssen and Moderna Vaccine.
- Persons must be 16 years and older to receive the Pfizer Vaccine
PARENT CONSENT FORM FOR PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 RECEIVING THE PFIZER VACCINE CAN BE FOUND HERE
The consent form can be signed electronically and emailed to or printed and brought to your appointment
High-Risk Medical Conditions Include:
More Appointment Times Will Be Added Weekly
For Any Questions or Help with Registration:
Leave Us a Voicemail: (916) 573-6941 or Send Us an Email:
Your Feedback is Important to Us.
- Sickle cell disease
- Heart conditions, such as heart failure, coronary artery disease, or cardiomyopathies (but not hypertension)
- Severe obesity (Body Mass Index ≥ 40 kg/m2)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Developmental or other severe high-risk disability
- Cancer, current with weakened immune system
- Chronic kidney disease, stage 4 or above
- Chronic pulmonary disease, oxygen dependent
- Down syndrome
- Solid organ transplant, leading to a
weakened immune system
Shifa Clinic is now seeing patients both in-person and via Telehealth. In-person appointments will be on Saturdays, while Telehealth appointments will be on Sundays. To schedule an appointment, please call (916) 441-6008 between Monday and Thursday, and leave a message with your name, contact information and reason for appointment.
Hours & Info
We are open on-site on Saturdays, and via Telehealth on Sundays
from 9:00 AM -12:00 PM.
By appointment only.
by giving us a call at
between Monday and Thursday. Leave a message with
your name, contact information, and reason for appointment.
For all other inquires,
email our clinic manager,
Sara Abou-Adas at
Schedule an Appointment
We do not accept walk-ins or Pediatric patients. Please call and make an appointment.
Spanish, Punjabi, Hindi, Urdu, Arabic, Farsi, Dari, Tamil, Bengali, Amharic,
Pashto, French, Korean, Telugu, and Nepali.
Call us in advance to request a translator for your appointment.
Shifa Clinic is a non-profit, student-run
medical facility dedicated to serving the
diverse, medically uninsured population of
the Greater Sacramento Area.
Women’s clinic days every second Sunday of the month
On-site blood tests
On-site urine analysis
Prescription Refills and Prescription Assistance Program
Annual Flu Shots
Annual Retinopathy Clinic
Hep B/C Screening
Chronic Disease Management and Prevention
Mental Health Partnership with MAS Social Services Foundation and Consortium for Community Services
Discounted Eye Exams through California Vision Foundation
Services We Provide:
DONATE TO SHIFA CLINIC
Shifa Clinic is a 501C (3) non-profit organization that runs by
the generous contributions from the community. Please help
Shifa continue its mission by contributing today.
Your donations are tax deductible.
(Shifa Community Clinic Tax ID: 94-3398901)
You can donate directly on our PayPal account
You can pledge a donation directly by calling/texting
You can donate directly to our venmo account @shifaclinic
You can mail a check directly:
Shifa Community Clinic
Attn: Donations Coordinator
P.O. Box 189083
Sacramento, CA 95818